Most of us must have been there, finding all the red spots in the round and pink lesions on skin and they have quite a lot in numbers. They are not acne, bumps or any other thing but Molluscum Contagiosum. The scientific name maybe a little bit confusing and hard to figure out at first place but actually it is considered as a DNA poxvirus. This is among health issues that not so serious but do have effects in our skin and therefore our appearance. Over the time. Therefore, it is crucial to know home remedies for Molluscum Contagiosum.
Molluscum Contagiosum will lead to bulb-like warts if not treated properly.
Molluscum Contagiosum is quite a common problem, hence, can be caused by various reasons. The most common one is probably from sexual contact. This is also an infected health issues, hence, can be transferred through clothes, towels as using the same ones. There are more reasons you need to get to know such as have intercourse with so many people, live in tropical climate and not wash your hands after using public bathroom and touching fitness facilities in community class.
Molluscum Contagiosum is the infected disease and there are stages of it over the course of time. If you do notice, you will eventually experience all the signs and symptoms the disease might include.
At first, there will be fresh colored tiny or pink bumps without irritation. Eventually, there will be itchy and round, firm shaped. In the course of 3 or 4 days, without treating, there will be bumps growing up on skin with illness or soft fever. Of Course, you will find itchiness and discomfort on your skin in this stage.
Home remedies for Molluscum Contagiosum
As you have known all factors attributing to this health issue, it is the best that you watch out to avoid it. However, once you have gone down with Molluscum Contagiosum, you should find home remedies for molluscum contagiosum to cure this health issue. Along with visiting doctor and using medication, there are natural ways you can apply by yourself in order to fasten the healing process. They are simple and quite effective without leaving any side effects.
Following are most common and popular home remedies for Molluscum Contagiosum you should go for.
There are high concentration of antibiotics and anti inflammatories in garlic, which makes it the number one on the list of natural remedies for Molluscum Contagiosum. These properties can both help to alleviate the pain as well as stop bumps from growing all over your skin. The most beneficial part, however, is that garlic is such an effective tool that helps boosting the immunity hence prevent diseases. Here is how to make use of garlic:
- Choose some raw cloves of garlic then crush them into pieces to get the paste.
- Apply them all over the affected areas where Molluscum Contagiosum appears.
- Position the paste with small bandage or clean cloth.
- Leave it there for 15 minutes then rinsing off well with soap and warm water.
- You can take a bath if affected areas are expanded over the body.
- Repeat applying garlic every day or three times a week, you will find satisfied result. Molluscum Contagiosum will soon be gone.
Coconut oil has long been considered as wonderful treatment for skin, however, using coconut oil to treat Molluscum Contagiosum might come as a surprise. Properties in coconut oil works wonders to ease the pain and stop swelling in just a short period of time. Also, it is such a helping to eradicate the bumps without further side effects. The best part of it is that coconut is absolutely safe for skin health, even for children. Here are the steps to make coconut oil as one of Home remedies for Molluscum Contagiosum:
- Heat up small amount of coconut oil for few seconds only.
- Directly rub the oil to your palm then gently massage all over the affected areas.
- Leave it there for a while, about 15 minutes then rinsing off with warm water to avoid sticky feeling.
- Do this every day on regular basis and you will find satisfied result in just over two weeks.
Tea Tree Oil
Among essential oil, tea tree oil is the best ingredient to treat any skin issues. There are high concentration of anti inflammatories and antibacterial properties that help to fight off virus and bacteria causing Molluscum Contagiosum. Moreover, it can stop the pain and swelling from expanding on your skin and minimum the dark skin areas after healing.
Following are steps you should follow if you want to make use of tea tree oil:
- Heat up small amount of tea tree oil
- Use a cotton ball and have it soaked in the mixture.
- Apply all over the affected areas where the bumps appear.
- Follow this step 2 or 3 times every day and you will notice satisfied result in just two weeks.
Another great ingredient you can opt for is sea salt. There are wonderful properties in sea salt that helps eliminate the accumulation of impurities and bacteria residing in skin. Thanks to this, the symptoms of Molluscum Contagiosum such as bumps or small red spots can be eliminated effectively. To make the most of sea salt, you are recommended to use along with honey and olive oil. Here is how to:
- In a cup, mix few teaspoon of sea salt with 1 teaspoon honey.
- Mix them well and add 1 teaspoon olive oil to avoid dry out skin.
- Have the mixture mixed well together then directly apply all over affected areas along with gentle massage.
- Keep massaging for 15 minutes before rinsing off well with water.
- Leave it to dry naturally and perform this action every day for two weeks.
All those mentioned above natural home remedies for Molluscum Contagiosum have been tested and proved to be effective at the lowest cost.All you need is time and a little bit effort if you want to get this of this health issue problem.