Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Jain Baked Penne Pasta
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jain Baked Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jain Baked Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jain baked penne pasta recipe. You can have jain baked penne pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jain Baked Penne Pasta:
- Use 2 bowls of Penne Pasta.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Bell pepper julienne.
- You need 1/2 bowl of Sweet corn kernels.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Ghee.
- Get 4 teaspoons of Maida.
- You need 1.5 glass of Milk.
- Take 1 bowl (about 4-5 cubes) of Processed cheese grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Take as required of Salt.
Instructions to make Jain Baked Penne Pasta:
- Boil the water adding 1 teaspoon oil and salt. Now add pasta to it and boil for only 7-8 minutes. Make sure the water level is such that all the pastas are soaked in water. Do not over-boil it..
- Now strain the water. If you find pasta sticking to each other just add a bit of oil to it and let them dry..
- Meanwhile par-boil sweetcorn and bell peppers. I boiled them separately here. You can boil sweet corn for about 5 minutes and add bell peppers to it and boil for another 2 minutes..
- For making white sauce, add ghee to the non-stick pan and then add maida. Saute it well for about 5 minutes so that maida isn't raw. Now add milk to it. Keep whisking it so that no lumps are formed. Let it boil for 5 to 7 minutes. Add half bowl of cheese. Mix it well. Add salt, black pepper powder and oregano. In case you don't have oregano, crush some carom seeds in your palm and add them. Total boiling time may vary between 10 minutes to 15. If the sauce seems too thick, add more milk..
- Now mix the pasta, veggies in the white sauce. In a glass vessel, pour all of the above mixture. Spread the remaining grated cheese and sprinkle some chilli flakes and oregano..
- Bake the pasta at 200℃ for 15 minutes. Serve hot..
- Note : Vegetables can be added or reduced as per your choice. You can add french beans, cherry tomatoes also.Amount of cheese can also be reduced according to your choice..
If you find this Jain Baked Penne Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.