How to Prepare Quick Mushroom Penne Pasta
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mushroom Penne Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom penne pasta recipe. You can cook mushroom penne pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom Penne Pasta:
- Provide 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 4-5 of Thickly sliced Mushrooms.
- Get 2-3 Cloves of grated Garlic.
- Use 4 Cups of any stock of your choice (Beef, Chicken or Veggie).
- You need 1 lb of Penne Pasta.
- Use 3 Cups of Pasta Sauce of your choice.
- Use to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Take of Some Parmesan Cheese to sprinkle.
- You need of Fresh Basil Leaves for garnish ing.
Instructions to make Mushroom Penne Pasta:
- Preheat your pot over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Add sliced mushrooms, cook and stir them until they are lightly browned and tender. Add grated garlic and season your mushrooms with salt and pepper..
- Add your stock to mushrooms, mix and bring the mixture to a boil. Stir in the pasta and allow it to cook for about 10 minutes or until your pasta is cooked..
- When the pasta is done, add your pasta sauce and stir for a minute..
- 4. Sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese and garnish with fresh Basil..
- The video for this recipe has been uploaded on my YouTube channel: IradaKitchen.
If you find this Mushroom Penne Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.