Recipe of Homemade Simple shawarma
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple shawarma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple shawarma recipe. You can have simple shawarma using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple shawarma:
- Use of Pitta bread.
- Get of Washed lettuce.
- Use of Washed,Grated carrot.
- Prepare of Spicy boiled chicken(shredded).
- Provide of Mayonnaise.
- Use of Ketchup.
- Take of Dijon mustard (optional).
- You need of Cabbage (washed,cut &shredded).
- You need of Sliced onions with lemon or vinegar.
- Provide of Sliced cucumber.
Steps to make Simple shawarma:
- On a clean surface bring out the vegetables and prepare a coleslaw (cabbage,carrot,mayonnaise,cucumber and mix well with a teaspoon sugar).
- Place the pitta bread on a plate,place 2 lettuce on the bread and separately mix mayonnaise with ketchup take 2 table spoon of the mixture and rub the cream on the pitta bread well,.
- Add the coleslaw on top add the shredded chicken followed by 1 spoon of the (ketchup,mayonnaise & mustard) and fold the bread as seen in the picture.and serve with cold drink or tea. Enjoyy!!!.
Shawarma are the Middle Eastern equivalent of burgers and fries. Shawarma (/ʃəˈwɑːrmə/; Arabic: شاورما) is a dish in Middle Eastern cuisine consisting of meat cut into thin slices, stacked in a cone-like shape, and roasted on a slowly-turning vertical rotisserie or spit. Shawarma is a famous meat sandwich from the Middle East. Originating in Turkey, it is primarily famous in Arab countries. The meat used in a shawarma can be lamb, beef, goat, chicken.
If you find this Simple shawarma recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.