Simple Way to Make Quick Mango Chocolate jello shots
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mango Chocolate jello shots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Chocolate jello shots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango chocolate jello shots recipe. To make mango chocolate jello shots you need 8 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mango Chocolate jello shots:
- Prepare 2 cups of thick mango juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of thick cream.
- Use 1 tsp of unflavored Gelatin.
- Use of For chocolate jello.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 of +1/2 cup water.
- Take 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Take 1 tsp of unflavored Gelatin.
Steps to make Mango Chocolate jello shots:
- In a saucepan heat the mango juice..
- Add 1 tsp of gelatin and mix well..
- Stir continuously & cook until gelatin dissolves completely..
- Switch off the flame and add 2 tablespoon of cream..
- Give it a nice mix to incorporate. I use hand blender to mix..
- Take 2 small glasses or cups. Pour some mango mixture to the glasses. About 1/4 th of the glass.Keep the remaining mixture aside..
- Keep in the refrigerator to set the mango jello. It will take about 1/2 an hour to set completely..
- Now boil 1+1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of sugar..
- Next add cocoa powder and gelatin..
- Mix well to incorporate..
- Switch off the flame..
- Take out the glasses from refrigerator and pour some chocolate jello over the set mango layer. Keep some mixture for another layer..
- Keep the glasses again in the refrigerator to set..
- When the layer sets pour one more mango layer. ( If remaining jello cools, heat a little and add to the set chocolate layer..
- Keep in the refrigerator for another 20-30 minutes..
- When jello sets completely,take out from refrigerator, make one more chocolate layer. Refrigerate again..
- When jello sets completely,take out from refrigerator, sprinkle some cocoa powder to garnish..
- It's now ready to serve. I garnish it with some icing sugar also..
If you find this Mango Chocolate jello shots recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.