Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Homemade Hamburger Helper – Crunchy Taco Style
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Hamburger Helper – Crunchy Taco Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Hamburger Helper – Crunchy Taco Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Climb stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade hamburger helper – crunchy taco style recipe. To cook homemade hamburger helper – crunchy taco style you need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Hamburger Helper – Crunchy Taco Style:
- Use of olive oil.
- Get of yellow onion, diced.
- You need of ground beef.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of salsa.
- Take of unsalted beef or chicken broth.
- You need of long grain rice.
- Take of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips or Fritos, for serving.
Instructions to make Homemade Hamburger Helper – Crunchy Taco Style:
- In a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 4-5 minutes. Then add the beef and cook until it is browned throughout. Drain any excess fat, if needed. Increase the heat to med-high and stir in the garlic and salsa..
- Once the garlic becomes fragrant, stir in the rice and broth, then let it come to a boil. Once at a boil, pop the lid on and lower the heat to med-low. Let this cook, undisturbed, for 15-20 minutes, until the liquid has absorbed. Then remove the skillet from the heat and stir the cheese in until it has melted into the dish. Serve with some crushed tortilla chips or some crushed Fritos on top, along with whatever other toppings sound good..
If you find this Homemade Hamburger Helper – Crunchy Taco Style recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.