Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Red, White & Blue Jello Shots
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red, White & Blue Jello Shots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red, White & Blue Jello Shots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other beverages. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red, white & blue jello shots recipe. To cook red, white & blue jello shots you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red, White & Blue Jello Shots:
- Use 3 oz of package Blue Jello.
- You need 3 oz of package Red Jello.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk, canned.
- Take 4 envelope of Knox gelatin.
- You need 3 cup of alcohol of choice.
- Use 3 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
Instructions to make Red, White & Blue Jello Shots:
- Set up shot cups on a baking sheet for easy transport to the fridge..
- Red layer: Add 1 cup boiling water to red jello and stir to dissolve completely. Add 1 cup alcohol or amount you want with water to make one cup. I used strawberry jello with creme de banana. Pour evenly into cups and place in fridge to firm up..
- White layer: Add 1 cup water and 1 cup coconut milk to a saucepan and sprinkle 2 pigs of gelatin over top. Turn on heat to low and stir until gelatin is fully dissolved. Add sugar and continue stirring until dissolved. Remove from heat allow to cool several minutes and add alcohol. Let cool almost completely. I used coconut rum..
- Carefully add white layer to red layer. If it's too hot it will melt the red layer so add carefully. Transfer back to fridge and let set..
- Blue layer: Same as red layer, 1 cup boiling water, stir to dissolve add alcohol and allow to cool. I used blue raspberry jello with 1/2 cup black raspberry liqueur and the rest water to make 1 cup. Add to top layer and back to fridge to firm up. ..
If you find this Red, White & Blue Jello Shots recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.