Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Pina Colada Jello Shots
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pina Colada Jello Shots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pina Colada Jello Shots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pina colada jello shots recipe. You can have pina colada jello shots using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pina Colada Jello Shots:
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coconut creme.
- Get 3 oz of pina colada or pinapple jello.
- Use 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of coconut rum.
- Take 10 of cherries.
- Prepare 10 of 2 ounces jello shots cups.
Instructions to make Pina Colada Jello Shots:
- Start with a large glass measuring cup and measure out 1 cup of boiling water..
- Add 1 tablespoon of Coconut Creme and stir well..
- Add a 3 ounce package of Pineapple or Pina Colada flavored Jello and stir until the jello is fully dissolved..
- Add 1/4 cup of cold water and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup of Coconut Rum and stir well. Wait until the liquid is about room temperature before pouring into jello shot cups..
- Add one cherrie in each jello shot cup before pouring the mixture..
If you find this Pina Colada Jello Shots recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.