Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Home made shawarma
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Home made shawarma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Home made shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home made shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home made shawarma recipe. To cook home made shawarma you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home made shawarma:
- Get 3 cups of flour.
- Get 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Get of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Use of Chicken breast.
- Get of Cucumber.
- Take of Mayonnaise.
- Use of Ketchup.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- Get cubes of Seasoning.
Instructions to make Home made shawarma:
- For the bread, mix flour, baking powder, sugar, salt then add your oil and mix again finally add your one cup of warm water to form a dough, knead your dough for like 10 minutes then divide it into 10 put them on a bowl cover and keep for 30 minutes to rest..
- Wash your chicken breast pit dry it then cut into strips add seasong cubes, tumeric, black pepper, paparika, ginger and garlic them marinate for an hour and fry them and set aside..
- Wash all your vegetables and cut then set them aside too..
- Mix mayonnaise, ketchup, black pepper, seasoning cubes and lemon juice then set them aside..
- Now take one of your dough and roll it flat, repeat for others until you finish them, put your pan on fry and fry them both side one at a time..
- Take one of the shawarma bread spread the mayo mixture then put your chicken, cabbage, carrots, cucumber add little of the mayo mixture on it then roll it out, repeat for the rest..
- Put your pan on fire then place your shawarma on it cook for 2 minutes and turn the other side too and it's done..
Want to make your own TASTY shawarma meat at home? Try this homemade shawarma seasoning mix to get you started. HOMEMADE CHICKEN SHAWARMA You are going to love this chicken shawarma recipe because it's so easy, so delicious and so quick to make. Your Homemade Shawarma stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors.
If you find this Home made shawarma recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.