Steps to Make Homemade Spicy Turnip Hamburger Scramble
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Turnip Hamburger Scramble recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Turnip Hamburger Scramble recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Turnip Hamburger Scramble recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to begin with as any. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy turnip hamburger scramble recipe. You can have spicy turnip hamburger scramble using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Turnip Hamburger Scramble:
- Take of ——-Hamburger————.
- Take 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Use 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need of —–Vegetables———-.
- Use 8 cups of diced turnip roots.
- Use 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Use 1/3 cup of beef broth.
- Use 1 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- Take 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Provide to taste of Sriracha.
Instructions to make Spicy Turnip Hamburger Scramble:
- Heat a deep pan..
- Dice the turnip roots and onions. Add the salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Add to the pan.
- Sauté for 5 minutes and add the broth. Cover..
- Simmer 20 minutes. Then add the ground sirloin stir in well. Add oregano and parsley..
- Cover and simmer till the turnip is tender.
- Add to a plate..
- Add Sriracha and serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Spicy Turnip Hamburger Scramble recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.