Steps to Make Ultimate Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce recipe. To make hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- Take of Burgers.
- Get 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Use of Sauce.
- Use 60 ml of whisky (double shot).
- You need 2 tsp of crushed black peppercorns.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
- Get as needed of olive oil or other vegetable oil.
Steps to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- In a bowl, combine burger ingredients and mix well. Optionally let rest in the refrigerator an hour or so to let spices combine..
- Divide meat into patties 1½ cm thick. Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat. Cover and fry patties until done, with internal temperature of about 65–70°C (150–160°F), about 4 minutes per side. Set aside..
- Deglaze the pan with the whisky under medium-high heat, scraping the bits from the bottom. Let it simmer rapidly until it has reduced slightly, about one minute. Add broth and let it simmer for 2–3 minutes until it reduces to about half..
- Lower heat to medium. Add cream and crushed peppercorns. Let it simmer for 1–2 minutes until sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve burgers topped with sauce..
If you find this Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.