Easiest Way to Make Homemade Korean Beef Rice Bowl
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Korean Beef Rice Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Beef Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Beef Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Start with replacing the lights. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. You really need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean beef rice bowl recipe. You can cook korean beef rice bowl using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean Beef Rice Bowl:
- You need of Main.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef (i like 85/15 fat ratio).
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of oil.
- Provide 2 of medium carrots.
- You need 1/4-1/2 of medium onion.
- Take of Sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of light brown sugar or raw sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Use 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2-4 of green onions (scallions).
- Use of Notes.
- Take of sesame seeds to garnish if desired.
- Provide of something to serve it on, rice, noodles, salad or lettuce wrap.
Instructions to make Korean Beef Rice Bowl:
- Dice garlic.
- Add oil from main to a wok/stir-fry/skillet, heat on medium..
- Add garlic to hot oil..
- Stir for 15 seconds, add ground beef, stir..
- While the ground beef is cooking, mix all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Grate or small dice the carrots and onion..
- I prefer to use one of these choppers. It ends up the perfect size..
- When the meat is about half cooked, add the carrots and onions, stir..
- When the meat and veggies are cooked, cut the green onions into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Add the green onions and sauce to the meat..
- Stir and let cook for 3 minutes until it is to your liking. Check the sauce level (how liquid) for how you are serving it..
- Served over rice, typically, but you don't have to limit yourself. Noodles work well also, as does salad, lettuce wraps, etc..
It's important to cut the beef very small or very thin. A rice bowl topped with all sorts of seasoned sautéed vegetables, marinated meat (usually beef), a fried egg sunny side up, finished with a sprinkle of sesame and generous dollop of a sweet-spicy-savoury Bibimbap sauce. <- Heads up, this sauce is so awesome, you can basically use any vegetables and any meat and your Bibimbap is going to be delish! Divide the rice and beef mixture among serving bowls. Sprinkle with green parts of the spring onion and sesame seeds to serve. Check ingredient labels to make sure they meet your specific dietary requirements and always consult a health professional before changing your diet.
If you find this Korean Beef Rice Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.