Recipe of Favorite Hot Chocolate
Hot Chocolate. Hot Chocolate formed in Brixton, London, England. Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate. Winter's worth it if it means warming up with hot chocolate.
See more ideas about Hot chocolate, Chocolate, Hot chocolate recipes. Beautiful DIY hot chocolate bar party set! Comes with all the signage you need!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, hot chocolate. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hot Chocolate is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Hot Chocolate is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Hot Chocolate formed in Brixton, London, England. Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate. Winter's worth it if it means warming up with hot chocolate.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hot chocolate using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Chocolate:
- Make ready 250 ml of milk full cream.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Chocolate syrup / Chocolate ganash/ drinking Chocolate.
- Get 1 tbsp of cream.
Instructions to make Hot Chocolate:
- Boil the milk for 10 minutes on low flame add cream.
- Add Chocolate syrup and blend with hand blender for 5 minutes till good froth come on the top.
- Before pouring into serving cup pour Chocolate syrup inside the cup and swirl it.
- You can garnish with Chocolate shavings /coco powder.
- I have make with Hershey's chocolate syrup so I have not added any sugar you can add as per your taste.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food hot chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!