Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Glazed Donuts
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Glazed Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Glazed Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Select water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to glazed donuts recipe. You can have glazed donuts using 19 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Glazed Donuts:
- Get of FOR DONUTS.
- Prepare 2 1/4 teaspoons of active dry yeast, (one packet).
- Use 1/2 cup of warm water, 100 to 110 degrees.
- Provide 1/4 cup of granulated sugar, divided use.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of evaporated milk, at 100 to 110 degrees.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Provide 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Get 1 of large egg yolk, at room temperature.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 4 cups of canola oil for frying.
- Take of FOR GLAZE.
- Use 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 2/3 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 2-4 tablespoons of hot water.
Instructions to make Glazed Donuts:
- In a large bowl whisk together yeast, warm water and 2 tablespoons of the sugar, let rest 10 minutes.
- Add evaporated milk, remainig sugar, salt, butter, egg, egg yolk and vanilla, stir to blend, it will look lumpy.
- Add half of the flour and mix until smooth.
- Add remaining flour and mix, again just until smooth.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in a warm spot until doubled about 1 hour.
- Scrape dough out onto a floured work surface.
- Roll 1/2 inch thick with floured roller.
- Cut into three inch circles and cut a whole in the middle of each circle.
- Cover donut circles and holes with a towel and let rise again until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oil in a dutch oven or deep skillet 1/2 full to 360.
- Fry 2 to 4 donuts at a time. They cook quick, about 15 seconds on each side, flip with a slotted spoon. fry donut holes aa well..
- Drain on paper towels.
- MAKE GLAZE:.
- In a large bowl beat butter, confectioner's sugar, cream, vanilla, salt and 2 tablespoons hot water until smooth, add more hot water as needed to make a glaze consistancy.
- Dip donut tops in glaze to coat, dry on racks. Dip donut holes as well.
- Donuts are best warm, they can be reheated one at a time in microwave for 5 to seconds.
If you find this Glazed Donuts recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.