Recipe of Ultimate Spicy Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Bacon
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy brussels sprouts with garlic and bacon recipe. You can cook spicy brussels sprouts with garlic and bacon using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Bacon:
- Provide 1 bunch of Fresh Brussel Sprouts.
- Take 5 slice of Bacon.
- Use 3 clove of Fresh diced garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of balsalmic vinegar.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of large green chili pepper, diced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1/3 cup of water or chicken stock.
Instructions to make Spicy Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Bacon:
- Wash sprouts, remove stems and cut in half..
- Add water or chicken stock to sprouts, cover and microwave-steam for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Cut bacon into small bite sized pieces. Add to a large skillet and cook on med-high for 2-3mins..
- Add garlic, diced chili pepper, and olive oil to bacon. Cook for another minute. Be careful to not burn garlic..
- Drain steamed sprouts and add to skillet. Coat sprouts with oil thoroughly. Add balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes..
- Sautee sprouts for 6-8 minutes, allowing them to slightly char/brown and caramelize..
- Serve immediately..
Sprinkle the sprouts with the salt, pepper and red pepper flakes, then drizzle with the olive oil. Toss the sprouts with clean hands until everything is well coated. Wiggle the pan until the Brussels sprouts are in a single layer. Add the chicken broth, and bring to a boil. To make these Brussels sprouts start by cutting the ends off then cut the brussels sprouts in half lengthwise.
If you find this Spicy Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Bacon recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.