Recipe of Favorite Creamy brussel sprouts with bacon
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy brussel sprouts with bacon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy brussel sprouts with bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy brussel sprouts with bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy brussel sprouts with bacon recipe. To make creamy brussel sprouts with bacon you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy brussel sprouts with bacon:
- Use 1 pound of brussel sprouts.
- Take 1 cup of heavy cream or half and half.
- Take 8 slices of bacon.
- Get 2 TBS of Dijon mustard.
- Take 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Creamy brussel sprouts with bacon:
- Cook the brussel sprouts according to the package (I actually used the steam fresh microwaveable ones. I would use 2 bags instead of one. Or either half the cream sauce).
- If using fresh bacon. Cook your bacon and remove from pan (I used bacon drippings I had in the fridge and some real bacon pieces, just heat the bacon dripping in a pan).
- Sauté the brussel sprouts in the bacon dripping for a couple minutes.
- In a separate bowl mix the cream (I used half and half because it’s what I had), Dijon mustard, garlic(I used the kind in the jar), nutmeg, salt and pepper, and half of the Parmesan cheese. Mix til blended.
- Spray a pan with nonstick spray and add the brussel sprouts. Pour the cream sauce over the top and add your bacon (I used real bacon pieces because I was too lazy to make the bacon) then too with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 400 for 15 to 20 minutes or until the sauce is thickened some.
The sweet & smoky bacon counters the bitterness of the sprouts. And don't use non-fat sour cream – full fat works better. How to make creamy Brussels sprouts Start with cleaning the sprouts, cutting the ends and peel the sprouts. Then cut the sprouts in half. Finely chop the onion and mince the garlic.
If you find this Creamy brussel sprouts with bacon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.