How to Make Perfect Hot chocolate
Hot chocolate. Hot Chocolate formed in Brixton, London, England. Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate. Winter's worth it if it means warming up with hot chocolate.
See more ideas about Hot chocolate, Chocolate, Hot chocolate recipes. Beautiful DIY hot chocolate bar party set! Comes with all the signage you need!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, hot chocolate. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hot chocolate is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Hot chocolate is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Hot Chocolate formed in Brixton, London, England. Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate. Winter's worth it if it means warming up with hot chocolate.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have hot chocolate using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot chocolate:
- Take 3 tablespoons of Milo or hot chocolate powder.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tablespoon of condensed milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1/4 of water (room temperature).
- Take 1-2 pieces of chocolate (optional).
Instructions to make Hot chocolate:
- Put in 3 tablespoons of Milo or hot chocolate powder and 1 tablespoon of condensed milk.
- Then, put in the hot water and chocolate pieces (optional) and mix well..
- Put in room temperature water and mix again. And your hot chocolate is done..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food hot chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!