How to Make Award-winning Texas Holiday Trash Mix (Chex Mix)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Texas Holiday Trash Mix (Chex Mix) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Texas Holiday Trash Mix (Chex Mix) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to texas holiday trash mix (chex mix) recipe. To make texas holiday trash mix (chex mix) you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Texas Holiday Trash Mix (Chex Mix):
- Take 1 of preheated oven 225 degree.
- Prepare 1 of roasting pan.
- Get 2 cup of Corn Chex Cereal.
- You need 2 cup of Rice Chex Cereal.
- You need 1 cup of Goldfish Crackers.
- Take 1 cup of Pretzel Sticks.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pecan Halves.
- Get 1 cup of Cashew Halves.
- You need 1 cup of garlic roasted rye chips.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Butter (1 stick).
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red pepper hot sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Seasoning Sat.
Steps to make Texas Holiday Trash Mix (Chex Mix):
- Add first seven ingredients in a roasting pan, and set aside..
- Over low heat melt butter, add Worcestershire sauce, red hot sauce and remaining four spices until just incorporated..
- Pour over dry ingredients and stir to combine well. Bake mixture at 225°F for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Don't forget to stir..
- Have fun with this. Add any dry ingredient you like. Just keep an eye on it while its baking. You can make this as sweet tasting or spicy as you want. Enjoy.
If you find this Texas Holiday Trash Mix (Chex Mix) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.