Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Buttery Bacon Brussel Sprouts
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Buttery Bacon Brussel Sprouts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Buttery Bacon Brussel Sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttery Bacon Brussel Sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot get started on as any. This will go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, after all. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buttery bacon brussel sprouts recipe. You can cook buttery bacon brussel sprouts using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Buttery Bacon Brussel Sprouts:
- Take 1/2 packages of thick cut bacon ( regular is fine also ).
- Get 1 packages of frozen Brussel sprouts in butter sauce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of bacon grease ( pan dripping from after bacon renders ).
- Use of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Buttery Bacon Brussel Sprouts:
- Cook bacon and set aside to drain on paper towel. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the rendered fat..
- Slightly thaw Brussel sprouts but not enough to thaw butter sauce. Makes it easier to get all the yummy sauce out this way..
- Heat the bacon grease to medium heat in skillet or electric skillet..
- Add brussel sprouts and butter sauce to heated pan..
- Stir every few minutes to evenly coat the sprouts..
- Cook until tender and season with salt and pepper if using..
- Crumble bacon and toss with cooked sprouts..
- You can also toss all ingredients before cooking in a bowl and cook in oven instead of sautéing them. Just add crumbled bacon after cooked to prevent sogginess..
Adding an extra dusting of parmesan never hurts either. This recipe is all about the sauce, the sprouts, and the bacon. The sauce is buttery, a touch garlicky, herby, and so creamy. Make a space in the center of the brussels sprouts, and add one tablespoon of butter. Let it melt, then add the bacon and salt, and toss everything up.
If you find this Buttery Bacon Brussel Sprouts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.