Steps to Prepare Perfect Creamy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy brussel sprouts with bacon recipe. To cook creamy brussel sprouts with bacon you need 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon:
- Get 10 oz of bacon cut into strips.
- Get 2 Tbls of butter.
- Get 2 lb of brussel sprouts trimed. (wash, cut off bottoms and quarter.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- Provide 1/3 cup of grarted mozzarella.
- Use 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch (optional to thicken sauce).
Instructions to make Creamy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon:
- Works best on a cast iron skillet or pan that can go from stovetop to oven.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cook bacon, remove from pan. Drain most of the bacon grease except 1 or 2 Tbls..
- Add butter to pan and melt.
- Add brussel sprouts, salt and pepper. Stir together for about 6 minutes..
- Add garlic. Stir together for about a minute.
- Reduce heat and pour in cream. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- If the cream is too thin, use corn starn to make a slurry and add to the pan.
- Add bacon and stir together.
- Add mozzarella and parmesan.
- Remove from the stovetop and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- To brown the top, switch to broil for 2 minutes.
- You can garnish with additional parmesan or parsley or thyme or rosemary..
The sweet & smoky bacon counters the bitterness of the sprouts. And don't use non-fat sour cream – full fat works better. How to make creamy Brussels sprouts Start with cleaning the sprouts, cutting the ends and peel the sprouts. Then cut the sprouts in half. Finely chop the onion and mince the garlic.
If you find this Creamy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.