Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that difficult. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried rice with stink bean (nasi goreng pete) recipe. You can cook fried rice with stink bean (nasi goreng pete) using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE):
- Use 500 gr of white rice, dry not mushy rice.
- Use 1 pod of stink bean/petai, peeled and split in 2.
- Get 2 of eggs, make scrambled.
- Prepare 1 pair of liver-gizzard from chicken, cut to taste.
- You need 100 gr of shrimp, remove the head and skin.
- Provide 1/4 of big onion, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green onion/leek, sliced thin.
- Take 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper and salt.
- Provide of Chicken flavoring (optional).
- Take of Cooking oil.
- Get of GROUND SPICES:.
- Take 2 of red chillis.
- You need 5 of cayenne peppers.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Use 5 of shallots.
- You need 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Get of SUPPLEMENTARY:.
- Prepare of Kerupuk (crackers).
- Provide of Lettuce or Cabbage.
- Get of Pickled cucumbers.
Instructions to make Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE):
- Saute ground spices and chopped onion until fragrant..
- Put shrimp and liver-gizzard, cook until it changes color and is cooked..
- Add rice, eggs and pete. Stir until well blended..
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, pepper and flavoring. Stir again until all ingredients are well blended and cooked..
- Put the fried rice on a plate and sprinkle with green onion..
- Serve with complementary garnishes (crackers, cabbage, pickled cucumbers).
If you find this Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.