Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kwetiau goreng (fried rice-flat noodle) – indonesia recipe. To cook kwetiau goreng (fried rice-flat noodle) – indonesia you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia:
- You need 1 of plate of Kwetiau noodle.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 3 tbs of cooking oil.
- Take 1 of egg.
- You need of <>Ground seasoning:.
- Get 1 clove of onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Take 1/2 of peace of candlenut.
- Provide of Bird eye chili if you like.
- Take of <>as much as you want of (you can skip tho):.
- Take of Bok choy.
- Get of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Provide of Sausages/meat ball/cooked chicken meat/cooked seafood.
- Get of Sweet soy sauce (usually I use 2-3 tbs).
- Use of Tomato sauce (usually 1-2 tbs).
- Use of Chopped celery.
Instructions to make Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia:
- If you have dried kwetiau noodle, prepare it as the instruction on the packaging. If you have the fresh one, make sure you separate it each other (not stick each other) by soak it in cold water..
- Cut off the vegetables, sausages, meatball and the chicken. Cut the carrot into slices..
- Heat the cooking oil and stir fry the ground seasoning.
- Set aside the seasoning before it totally cooked then add the egg and stir-fry.
- Add the carrot first and then other vegetables, sausages/meatball/chicken/seafood, the noodle, sweet soy sauce, tomato sauce and water.
- After a while, add the celery, evaluate the taste. You can add cucumber as garnish..
- Enjoy it and welcome to Indonesia :).
If you find this Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.