Recipe of Quick Lemon Drizzle Protein Bars
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lemon Drizzle Protein Bars recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Drizzle Protein Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Drizzle Protein Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon drizzle protein bars recipe. You can cook lemon drizzle protein bars using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Drizzle Protein Bars:
- Take 60 g of 'Lemon Drizzle PhD SMART' whey,.
- You need 60 g of porridge oats,.
- Provide 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk,.
- You need 1 of medium egg,.
- You need 1 of level tsp baking powder,.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice,.
- Take of Rind of half a lemon,.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon curd,.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar replacement (I used Zusto),.
- You need of Some vanilla or white choc flav drops to taste,.
- Use of Spray cooking oil,.
- Get of Some flaked almonds,.
- Provide of For the lemon drizzle icing:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of icing sugar,.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
Instructions to make Lemon Drizzle Protein Bars:
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan). line a small high sided baking tray with greaseproof paper and spray over some cooking oil. In a mixing bowl add in the protein powder, baking powder, sugar alternative and oats plus the lemon rind. Stir together. Make a well in the centre and crack in the egg..
- Add in the milk plus the flav drops to taste. Combine well. Add in the 3tbsp fresh lemon juice and stir once more to incorporate..
- Pour the batter into the lined baking tray then dollop in bits of the lemon curd and using the end of a spoon or a knife gently swirl it through the batter. Sprinkle over some flaked almonds..
- Bake in the centre top shelf of the oven for around 12 minutes or until springy to the touch. Allow to cool down slightly then turn out and peel away the greaseproof paper gently..
- Once cool make up the lemon drizzle icing by combining the icing sugar and lemon juice until no lumps remain. Drizzle over the icing and allow to set for a few minutes. Cut the cake into six square portions. Eat and enjoy! :).
- Note: Best eaten on day of baking, however the bars will keep well in airtight container for up to 3-4 days in the fridge..
If you find this Lemon Drizzle Protein Bars recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.