Simple Way to Make Homemade Edamame (Green Soy Beans)
Edamame (Green Soy Beans).
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, edamame (green soy beans). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Edamame (Green Soy Beans) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Edamame (Green Soy Beans) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have edamame (green soy beans) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Edamame (Green Soy Beans):
- Get 2 handfuls of boiled edamame (green soy beans).
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of garlic.
- Take 1 of little cayenne pepper powder.
- Make ready of salt and pepper, as you like.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of nam pla (fish sauce) ☆.
- Get 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce ☆.
- Take 1 tablespoon of water ☆.
Instructions to make Edamame (Green Soy Beans):
- First, mix the ☆ ingredients! and set it aside .(*´∇｀*) The garlic needs to be chopped..
- Put a small amount of oil in a heated frying pan, stir fry the garlic..
- Once you have fried a little, put the green soy beans & a little cayenne pepper powder in and fry lightly..
- Remove from the heat, and add the mixed sauce, then briefly stir fry. Please adjust taste with salt and pepper. It's ready to eat!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food edamame (green soy beans) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!