Recipe of Award-winning Chilled 'Zunda' Pounded Edamame Paste
Chilled 'Zunda' Pounded Edamame Paste.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chilled 'zunda' pounded edamame paste. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chilled 'Zunda' Pounded Edamame Paste is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chilled 'Zunda' Pounded Edamame Paste is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chilled 'zunda' pounded edamame paste using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilled 'Zunda' Pounded Edamame Paste:
- Take 200 grams of Edamame (boiled in salt water, and shelled).
- Get 50 grams of Sugar.
Steps to make Chilled 'Zunda' Pounded Edamame Paste:
- Cover the shelled edamame in hot water and parboil once more on high heat while mixing with a fork. Removing the thin membrane that rise to the surface..
- Once tender, transfer to a colander, lightly draining the boiled liquid into a pot. Do not discard the liquid..
- A little at a time, pass the mashed edamame through a strainer. Dissolve the sugar in the remaining liquid, then add to the mashed edamame..
- Pass the remaining liquid through a sieve, knead to your desired texture, then serve..
- Try it with mochi dumplings, ice cream, cream puffs, etc. For the mochi dumplings, see. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147885-soft-and-chewy-dango-with-only-tofu-and-flour.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chilled 'zunda' pounded edamame paste recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!