Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Lemon and Lime Muffins
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon and Lime Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon and Lime Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon and lime muffins recipe. You can have lemon and lime muffins using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon and Lime Muffins:
- Take 400 grams of Butter.
- Get 400 grams of Castor Sugar.
- Prepare 400 grams of Self Raising Flour.
- You need 6 of medium Eggs.
- You need of Juice and zest from 4 large Limes.
- Use of Juice and jest from 2 Lemons.
- You need A few of drops Green Food colouring.
- Get A few of drops Yellow Food Colouring.
Instructions to make Lemon and Lime Muffins:
- Cream together Butter and Sugar until smooth. Add Flour bit by bit then when all is smooth, divide into two bowls and set aside..
- In a bowl whisk lightly 3 eggs and mix in the Green food colouring and the zest and juice from the Limes..
- Add this Green mix to one bowl or sugar, butter and flour, mix until smooth and a consistent colour..
- Rinse out the egg bowl until clean, then add the other 3 Eggs, yellow food colouring, lemon zest and juice and mix well..
- Add this yellow egg mix to the second bowl of butter, sugar and flour and mix until smooth and a consistent colour..
- Fill Muffin cases with the mixtures to about 2/3 full to allow for expansion..
- Cook in a pre- heated oven for about 15-20 minutes, until a skewer inserted in the middle, comes out clean, not sticky..
- Cool and decorate with your choice of toppings, I used buttercream with a few drops of colouring added. You could add a bit of zest on top to show which flavour they are!.
If you find this Lemon and Lime Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.