Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Rice-ah-Roni
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice-ah-Roni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice-ah-Roni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Select water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice-ah-roni recipe. You can cook rice-ah-roni using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rice-ah-Roni:
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Get 1 cup of orzo pasta (or broken up spaghetti would be fine).
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of long grain white rice (I use Jasmine rice).
- Prepare 3 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Provide 1 tsp. of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of salt free all purpose seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, dry mustard.
- Get 1/8 tsp. of cayenne, turmeric, coriander.
- Take 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
Instructions to make Rice-ah-Roni:
- Heat the butter over med-high heat in a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid. Once it's melted, add the onion and the orzo. Cook, stirring often, until the onion is translucent and the orzo has begun to turn golden..
- Stir in the seasonings (except for the parsley), the garlic and the rice. Cook and stir for another minute or two. Then add in the broth and let it come to a boil..
- Place the lid on and turn the heat to low. Let this cook, covered, without lifting the lid for 17 minutes. Then turn off the heat, but leave the skillet undisturbed with the lid still on for an additional 5 minutes..
- After the 5 minutes are up, remove the lid, add the parsley and fluff with a fork. Serve immediately and enjoy!.
If you find this Rice-ah-Roni recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.