Steps to Make Perfect Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Select water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej recipe. To make marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej:
- Take 2 kg of chicken breasts, cut into thin fajita-like strips.
- Prepare of For the marinade:.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 cup of lemon juice.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of white vinegar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 4 teaspoons of 7 spices.
- You need 1 pinch of mastic gum, if available.
Instructions to make Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej:
- In a large bowl, place the chicken strips and all the marinade ingredients together. Mix well and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hr..
- Transfer the chicken and its marinade to a baking tray. Place the tray in the oven, at medium heat, for 30 to 40 min or until the chicken is tender..
- Serve the chicken shawarma with garlic cream, fried potatoes and pickles..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'garlic cream' under my profile..
This Chicken Shawarma recipe is going to knock your socks off! Just a handful of every day spices Chicken Shawarma. BAKING: Cooking on a BBQ or stove is best to get the caramelisation. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or oiled aluminum foil. Place the chicken on the baking sheet in single layer.
If you find this Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.