Simple Way to Make Speedy Rice with Corn&Edamame
Rice with Corn&Edamame. The only ingredients needed are vegetable oil, salt, rice, water and of course corn. I use one can of sweet corn for every three cups of rice. Simply, add the oil, salt and water to a cast iron pot over medium high heat.
Raise the heat to high and stir in the rice; bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat to low. Place the rice into a small dutch oven and cover with water. Stir the rice with your hand, then pour as much of the water away as you can without tipping the rice out of the pot.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, rice with corn&edamame. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The only ingredients needed are vegetable oil, salt, rice, water and of course corn. I use one can of sweet corn for every three cups of rice. Simply, add the oil, salt and water to a cast iron pot over medium high heat.
Rice with Corn&Edamame is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Rice with Corn&Edamame is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have rice with corn&edamame using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice with Corn&Edamame:
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- Get 2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 of corn on cob.
- Take 1/3 can of frozen Edamame.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter.
Cut the corn in half and strip the kernels from the cob. It's a mix of sweet-spicy flavors. Perfect for a family meal, picnics, and even school lunches. It can be eaten hot or cold.
Instructions to make Rice with Corn&Edamame:
- Defroze the Edamame and set aside..
- Wash the rice and add 2 cups of water into rice cooker pot..
- Slice corn seeds and put both seeds and cob into the pot,too..
- Press "Cook" botton on the rice cooker as usual.
- When the rice is cooked, remove corn's cob and add Edamame. Cover the lid for 5 minutes more..
- Mix the rice with salt and butter..
- Make into Onigiri rice ball or eat with other dishes. You can subtitute Edamame with green pea..
- For Vegan version, skip the butter, use brown rice with a bit more water (about 1/2 cup) I've tried Japanese sticky rice, brown rice and jasmine rice, all of them are totally work 😶.
Once the rice is fully cooked through, use a fork to stir the rice and check for seasoning. Top Tips and Recipe Variations: Add some Vienna sausage to turn this into arroz con salchicha. Arroz con salchicha simply means "rice with sausage". Omit the corn if you just want a basic yellow rice recipe. While the rice cooks, cut the corn kernels from the cobs: Husk the corn, removing all the silky threads under the husks, too.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food rice with corn&edamame recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!