How to Prepare Favorite Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to village fried rice (nasi goreng kampung) recipe. To make village fried rice (nasi goreng kampung) you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung):
- You need 300 gr of white rice.
- Take 1 of egg, beaten, then fried and scrambled.
- Prepare 4 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of candlenut, shaved/puree.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried shrimp paste, toasted.
- Provide 1 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need of SPRINKLED GARNISH:.
- You need 10 gr of anchovies, fried.
- You need 5 of cayenne peppers (to taste), thinly sliced.
Instructions to make Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung):
- Saute garlic, shallots and candlenut until fragrant. Add white rice and egg, stir briefly..
- Add pepper powder, dried shrimp paste and sweet soy sauce. Stir so that all ingredients are well blended..
- Serve fried rice with a sprinkling of fried anchovies and sliced cayenne pepper..
If you find this Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.