Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Edamame Cream Pasta
Edamame Cream Pasta.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, edamame cream pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Edamame Cream Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Edamame Cream Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook edamame cream pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Edamame Cream Pasta:
- Make ready 1 bunch of Pasta.
- Take 1 of tea cup's worth Edamame.
- Take 1/2 can of – about 40 grams Canned tuna.
- Take 1 tbsp of White flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 150 ml of Milk.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Consomme soup stock granules.
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Edamame Cream Pasta:
- [For the green caterpillar decoration] Boil the edamame and secure four beans on a stick of pasta. Cut the eyes out of cheese with a straw or toothpick, and use sesame seeds or nori seaweed for the pupils..
- Boil the pasta in salt water for a minute less than indicated on the packet..
- Blend the edamame in a mixer to make a paste. Add the white sauce and consomme soup stock granules. Seefor the white sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146670-easy-quick-and-microwaved-basic-white-sauce.
- Fry the tuna and mix in the edamame paste. Gently add the pasta and just less than a ladleful of the boiling water. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to serving plates..
- Top with vegetables and parsley to finish..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food edamame cream pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!