Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Sweet Potato Fish Pie
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet Potato Fish Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Fish Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Fish Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato fish pie recipe. You can cook sweet potato fish pie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Fish Pie:
- You need 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- You need of Haddock fillets.
- Use of Mackerel.
- Prepare of Cod.
- Provide of Salmon.
- Prepare of Prawns.
- Use 1 kg of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 600 ml of Milk & extra for mash.
- Take 125 grams of Salted butter.
- Prepare 50 grams of Flour.
- Use 1 of Roughly chopped parsley.
- Take 1 pinch of Nutmeg.
- Get of Cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Fish Pie:
- Chop and peel potatoes same length and boil.
- Add the fish to a pan that will fit all the fish in a single layer, scatter over the onion. Pour over 500g of milk and dot to the surface with 25g butter and season with salt and pepper. Bring to steady simmer and cover with a lid..
- Add the fish to a baking dish and evenly scatter over the prawns..
- In a clean sauce pan melt 50g butter, then stir through flour to form a roux. Allow to cook over a gentle heat for a couple of minutes before pouring over the pouching milk, onions and all….. Whisk constantly over a medium heat for about 5 minutes until sauce is thick and smooth, add your nutmeg – season, stir through the parsley and pour the sauce over the fish spreading evenly..
- Using a fork spread the mash over the oven dish. Sprinkle on the cheese for 30 min until golden and crispy (gas mark 6).
If you find this Sweet Potato Fish Pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.