Recipe of Ultimate Rice Cooker Indonesian Yellow Rice
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Rice Cooker Indonesian Yellow Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Cooker Indonesian Yellow Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Cooker Indonesian Yellow Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice cooker indonesian yellow rice recipe. To make rice cooker indonesian yellow rice you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice Cooker Indonesian Yellow Rice:
- You need 2 cup of uncooked Jasmine rice.
- Use 25 ml of turmeric water (from 5 cm fresh turmeric, grilled, grated, mixed with 25 ml water, strained).
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 cups of ml instant coconut milk.
- Provide 2 cups of water.
- Use 1 of lemongrass, take the white part only, pounded.
- Provide 2 of Indonesin bay leaves.
- Use 1 of pandan leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
Steps to make Rice Cooker Indonesian Yellow Rice:
- Soak rice with water, turmeric water, and turmeric powder for an hour..
- Add coconut milk, pandan leaf, lemongrass, Indonesian bay leaves, and salt..
- Push the cooking button on the rice cooker..
- When cooking button is up, open the rice cooker lid and stir the rice well. Place the lid back and let the rice stay in the rice cooker for a while until it’s completely cooked..
- Serve with your favorite dish! Enjoy! 😋 (In my picture I served my yellow rice with coriander fried chicken, egg potato balado, and simple fried rice noodles. Recipes are coming up.).
If you find this Rice Cooker Indonesian Yellow Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.