How to Prepare Quick Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad
Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mike's, "what the kale?" chef's salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mike's, "what the kale?" chef's salad using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad:
- Make ready of ● For The Chef's Salad [chilled produce as needed].
- Take of Fresh Chopped Crispy Kale [75%].
- Prepare of Fresh Chopped Crispy Butter Leaf Lettuce [25%].
- Make ready 1 of " Cubed Chopped Turkey.
- Make ready of Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Get 1 of " Cubed Honey Baked Ham.
- Make ready 1 of " Cubed EX Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Make ready 1 of " Cubed Swiss Cheese.
- Make ready of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [clean wiped dry – not washed].
- Prepare 1 of " Sliced Cucumbers.
- Get 1 of " Extra Firm Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of " Chopped Yellow Zucchini.
- Make ready 1/2 of " Chopped Celery.
- Get 1/2 of " Chopped Carrots.
- Make ready of Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers.
- Take of Halved Black Olives.
- Get of Thin Sliced White Onions.
- Get of Thin Sliced Radishes.
- Make ready of Chopped Green Onions.
- Prepare of Fully Drained Chopped Artichokes [in water].
- Make ready of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- Prepare of Fine Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- Take of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [to taste].
- Make ready of ● For The Toppings [as needed].
- Prepare of Boiled Eggs Halved.
- Prepare of Fresh Garlic Croutons.
- Make ready of Real Ranch Dressing [from packet with whole milk & mayo].
- Get of Quality Italian Dressing [homemade is best].
Steps to make Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad:
- Mix your dressings well and chill..
- Bring your older room temp eggs to a steady boil. Then turn off heat and cover. At 18 minutes drain and refill pot with cold water..
- Chop all of your vegetables and peel your eggs..
- A spicy zesty Chef's Salad..
- Feel free to get creative with this salad!.
- Serve with sides of chilled dressings and croutons. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's, "what the kale?" chef's salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!