Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Seafood Fried Rice with baked plantain and creamy coleslaw
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Seafood Fried Rice with baked plantain and creamy coleslaw recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Fried Rice with baked plantain and creamy coleslaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Fried Rice with baked plantain and creamy coleslaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as effectively as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood fried rice with baked plantain and creamy coleslaw recipe. To make seafood fried rice with baked plantain and creamy coleslaw you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Fried Rice with baked plantain and creamy coleslaw:
- Take of Rice, tumeric,curry, spices.
- You need of Carrot, peas.
- Prepare of Plantain, oil.
- Get of Crayfish, shrimps, fish.
- Prepare of Cabbage cucumber egg.
- Prepare of Salad cream.
- You need of Cheese.
Instructions to make Seafood Fried Rice with baked plantain and creamy coleslaw:
- Wash and cook your rice with tumeric and curry powder, add a little oil and pinch of salt. Steam your carrot and peas then add in your rice, add your spices, wash your crafish and add, cook your shrimps tender and add, turn with your spatula. Let simmer..
- Slice your plantain and bake in microwave for few minutes then put in a pan, sprinkle chilli and salt. Wash and fry your fish then add to your plantain, sprinkle more chilli spice, little cinnamon and basil and drop in your cheese chunks then cover with lid to melt..
- Cut your cabbage, boil your egg and slice serve with cream by the side..
- Platy your dishes separately and neatly then serve. Bon Appetit 😋.
If you find this Seafood Fried Rice with baked plantain and creamy coleslaw recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.