How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Jerk Shrimp and Rice
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Jerk Shrimp and Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jerk Shrimp and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jerk Shrimp and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jerk shrimp and rice recipe. To cook jerk shrimp and rice you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jerk Shrimp and Rice:
- Use 1 lb of Shrimp.
- Get 1/4 cup of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 of McCormick.
- You need of Jasmine rice.
Instructions to make Jerk Shrimp and Rice:
- Time to Clean some Shrimp I use 1 pound jumbo shrimp, Yet you can also use precooked frozen, peeled and deveined shrimp, Yet please take note if indeed you do use precooked shrimp PLEASE MAKE SURE THEY ARE COMPLETELY THAWED OUT… you can use a colander to place the thawed shrimp. When most of the water drains off, pat dry the shrimp as much as possible with paper towels. (Or start with fresh, peeled, deveined shrimp, precooked. Mindful tip A lot of grocers will steam them at no extra charge.).
- You can cook them on medium high and set your large non stick skillet When skillet begins to get really hot, but NOT smoking, quickly add the melted butter and shrimp.Sprinkle on the Caribbean Jerk Seasoning to taste. It's hot and spicy so be careful if you don't like the heat.Keep the shrimp moving in the pan, glazing the shrimp with the hot butter and spices.Cook just until hot and slightly browned. (only about 3 minutes or even less depending on the heat of your skillet).You can also make these in the broiler or on the grill after tossing the shrimp in melted butter, sprinkling on Caribbean Jerk Seasoning and spreading them on a broiler pan or open grill. If indeed you decide to broil them do this for only 2 to 3 minutes, watching closely.
- Let's make this rice.
- Yes I also add butter to my rice just a preference you don't have too…
If you find this Jerk Shrimp and Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.