How to Prepare Ultimate Strawberry cheesecake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Strawberry cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry cheesecake recipe. To cook strawberry cheesecake you need 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry cheesecake:
- Use 60 gr. of melted butter.
- Take 14 of Lotus biscoff.
- Get 250 gr. of German Quark cheese (fresh cheese) or Philadelphia type cream cheese, preferably low fat.
- Use 250 gr. of clean strawberries + 4 complete strawberries to decorate.
- Use 1 sachet of vanilla sugar or a teaspoon of vanilla extract or essence.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brimming with sugar.
- You need 4 sachets of Agar Agar powder + 1 sachet to prepare the decoration.
- Take 100 ml. of liquid cream for whipping or whipping.
- You need 4 scoops of Vanilla ice cream.
Steps to make Strawberry cheesecake:
- Crush the cookies in a plastic food bag, close it tightly and roll it over until you see that the cookies are crumbs. Mix the crumbled cookies and melted butter..
- Pour the biscuit or crumbled cookies into the rings and with the help of a glass, crush them so that you cover the entire bottom and the surface is level. Put it in the fridge for 10 minutes, take it out and add 1 scoop of ice cream to each ring, level and set it in the fridge while you prepare the filling..
- Clean the strawberries and place them in a pot. Cook the strawberries together with the sugar and vanilla over low heat until the sugar has completely dissolved..
- With the help of an arm mixer, crush the strawberries until you obtain a puree and return it to the pot. Reserve about 10-12 tablespoons in a separate container, and then prepare the decoration..
- Add agar agar to the still hot strawberry puree, mix well until it is completely dissolved..
- Assemble the liquid cream with the help of an electric mixer. Reserve separately..
- Using a hand mixer, beat the Quark or cream cheese until smooth, then add part of the Quark to the strawberry puree..
- Finally, with the help of a spatula, add the whipped cream in several batches and mix with enveloping movements. It should be a homogeneous and light mass..
- Bring out the prepared rings and pour the mixture onto the base, spread and level the surface. Take care not to fill it completely, so that later you have room to decorate..
- Put it in the fridge for 4 to 6 hours to harden..
- Warm the strawberry puree that you have reserved, add the agar agar powder and mix well until dissolved. Take care that you do not have lumps. Distribute the mixture between the 4 rings, level the surface well and take them back to the fridge until it is time to serve them..
- To un-mould, take out of the fridge a few minutes before serving or to make it faster, heat the metal rings with the help of a torch. Decorate with strawberries and serve..
- NOTE: You can pour and freeze the layers as you want, just make sure to give it at least 30 minutes to set between each layer. eg. add the strawberry layer on top or in the middle of the ice cream layer and cheesecake layer or add it in the bottom between the biscoff and ice cream layer like I have..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
This Strawberry Cheesecake becomes firm by whipping together the cream cheese and cream, then letting it firm up and set over night. This strawberry cheesecake is the summer dessert dreams are made of. Made with plenty of white chocolate, strawberries and cream. In my opinion, this strawberry cheesecake is the perfect cheesecake recipe. Pin it to your DESSERTS pinboard!
If you find this Strawberry cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.