Simple Way to Make Homemade Sheik's Syrian-Creole Rice Pilaf
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sheik's Syrian-Creole Rice Pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheik's Syrian-Creole Rice Pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sheik's syrian-creole rice pilaf recipe. You can have sheik's syrian-creole rice pilaf using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sheik's Syrian-Creole Rice Pilaf:
- Prepare 2 cups of white long grain rice.
- Take 4 cups of water.
- You need 1 cup of fine egg noodles crushed.
- Get 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Get 4 tbsp. of salted butter.
- Provide 1 tsp. of Paul Prudhomme's Meat Magic (or your fav cajun spice).
- You need 1 tsp. of black pepper.
Steps to make Sheik's Syrian-Creole Rice Pilaf:
- In a large deep saucepan, melt the butter and then add the egg noodles and saute until they begin to turn brown. As soon as they begin to turn brown, pour the water into the saucepan. (Be very careful not to let this over cook in actually burn the egg noodles, otherwise the entire dish will taste like it's burnt.).
- Next, add the white rice, peas, meat magic and black pepper. Steer thoroughly and bring to a boil..
- Once the water boils, reduce heat to low and cover. Stir the rice often to prevent sticking to the bottom of the pan or burning of the rice..
- The rice is done when you cannot taste any crunchiness to the rice kernels (about 15-20 min)..
- This dish is definitely one of my comfort foods. Rice is just one of those things you can have any time of day… And this tasty traditional dish fits the bill perfectly. Shown with some paprika and red pepper flakes sprinkled on top. -Sheik.
Made with Orzo & Toasted Almonds. Authentic Syrian Dish consisting of lentils, rice & sautéed onions. Specialty dishes to showcase to your guests. Made with seasoned ground beef & raisins. Kafta Stuffed With Feta Cheese Platter.
If you find this Sheik's Syrian-Creole Rice Pilaf recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.