How to Prepare Homemade Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mousse cheesecake recipe. You can cook chocolate mousse cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake:
- Provide of Crust.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of gram cracker crumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Take of Cake.
- Provide 3 packages of PHILADELPHIA cream cheese.
- Use 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 4 oz of white chocolate.
- Take of Top.
- Prepare 8 oz of PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE milk chocolate.
- Provide 1 cup of fresh raspberries.
- Prepare 1 oz of White chocolate.
- Get 2 cup of cool whip.
Instructions to make Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake:
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Mix crumbs, 1 Tbsp sugar and melted butter..
- Press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
- Bake for 10 minute.
- Melt 4 oz. white chocolate as directed on package..
- Beat plain cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended..
- add melted white chocolate mix well..
- Add eggs 1 at a time, mix on low after each just until blended. Poor over crust..
- BAKE 50 to 55 mins or until center is almost set.
- run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim..
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, shave remaining white chocolate into curls..
- SPOON Philadelphia indulgence into a medium bowl; stir until creamy..
- Add cool whip; whisk until blended.
- Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with white chocolate curls and raspberries..
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CHEESECAKE Cheesecake Factory Copycat Recipe. And it tastes even better than it looks. A crunchy Oreo crust topped with silky, smooth chocolate mousse and. This Cheesecake Chocolate Mousse is incredibly easy to make, and is extremely rich. I didn't have enough chocolate mousse for a pie and I didn't have enough cream cheese for a cheesecake.
If you find this Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.