Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dried shrimp/anchovy fried rice recipe. You can have dried shrimp/anchovy fried rice using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice:
- Get 400 gr of cooked rice, put in the fridge at least for 1 hour.
- Prepare 3 of small shallots, minced.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 2 of lemon grass, white parts, thinly sliced (optional).
- Prepare 2 of green onion, separate the white and green part, thinly sliced.
- Provide 5 of eye bird chili/Thai chili/jalapeno (omit if do not like spicy), thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of dried shrimp/anchovy, chopped (can use anchovy paste or anchovy from a can).
- Use 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Get as needed of ground white/black pepper,.
- You need 2 of large eggs, lightly beaten with 1/8 tsp salt.
- Prepare of Accompaniments (optional) :.
- Provide of Lettuce.
- Use of Cucumber.
- You need of Roasted duck (left over from dinner).
Steps to make Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice:
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok..
- Saute the shallots, garlic, lemon grass, green onion (white part) and chili until translucent. Add in the dried shrimp/anchovy. Stir for a minute..
- Add the rice, and use a metal spatula to flatten out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes. If the rice was made fresh, cooking time will be faster. Just make sure that the rice isn't too wet, which will make frying it difficult. Sprinkle salt, sugar and ground pepper. Mix it well..
- Push the rice aside of the wok. Add 1 tbs oil in the wok. Pour the beaten eggs. Quickly scramble the eggs, then gather all of the rice into the middle of the wok..
- Mix thoroughly for another minute or two and give it a taste. Add more seasoning if needed. Sprinkle with green onion (the green part). Mix it..
- Transfer to a plate and put the accompaniments on the side. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.