Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Strawberry Shortcake
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry Shortcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Shortcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry shortcake recipe. To make strawberry shortcake you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Strawberry Shortcake:
- Take 1 kg of fresh strawberries – destemmed and sliced.
- Get 100 g of castor sugar.
- Prepare 280 g of plain flour.
- Get 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbs of caster sugar.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 70 g of unsalted butter.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Use 150 ml of milk.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Provide 500 ml of double cream, whipped.
Steps to make Strawberry Shortcake:
- Cut the stems off the strawberries and slice them. Place them all in a bowl with 70-100 g of castor sugar. Mix thoroughly and set aside..
- Preheat the oven to 220c, and grease+flour a 20cm/8inch cake pan..
- Add the flour, baking powder, 2 tbs caster sugar, and salt together..
- Rub the butter into the mixture with your hands until is resembles coarse crumbs. If you pinch the mixture between your thumb and pointer finger, it should flatten and briefly hold shape. Make a well in the center of this mixture..
- Beat the single egg. Add the egg and milk to the well in the centre and stir until just combined..
- Spread the batter into the pan and bake for 15-20minutes or until it is golden brown. Be careful not to burn the bottom and overcook. Let the cake cool slightly before transfer it to a wire rack..
- While the cake is baking, whip the cream until it has a light and airy consistency..
- When the cake is cool enough, slice it in half and place a layer of whipped cream down. Put 1/2 of the strawberries on top of the cream. Place the other cake layer on top. Top this with the remaining cream and strawberries! Enjoy!.
The franchise is currently owned by the. Strawberry Shortcake is the little girl with big possibilities from childhoods past and present. For collectors and new fans alike, her sunny and optimistic personality make Strawberry Shortcake the perfect forever friend! Strawberry Shortcake is a berry bitty girl with berry big possibilities! Together with her loyal pets Pupcake and Custard, she runs her own café in Berry Bitty City!
If you find this Strawberry Shortcake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.