Recipe of Homemade Sun Dried Tomato Hummus
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sun Dried Tomato Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sun Dried Tomato Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sun dried tomato hummus recipe. You can cook sun dried tomato hummus using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sun Dried Tomato Hummus:
- Provide 1 can of chickpeas, drained (or dry ones soaked overnight).
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sun dried tomatoes, roughly chopped (if they are in oil rather than dry, drain the tomatoes first).
- Provide 1/4 cup of tahini (sesame paste).
- Take 1/2 of lemon (for squeezing fresh juice).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsps of olive oil.
- You need of water.
Instructions to make Sun Dried Tomato Hummus:
- In a blender, place 1 can of drained chickpeas, 1 clove of garlic, 1/2 cup of sun dried tomatoes (roughly chopped), 3 tbsps of tahini, 2 tbsps of freshly squeezed lemon juice, 2 tbsps of olive oil and a pinch of salt..
- Mix until you obtain a smooth paste (gradually add some water to obtain a creamy texture). Taste and adjust as necessary – add more garlic for more spiciness, lemon juice for an extra zing or tahini paste for a stronger sesame taste..
- Serve directly or store covered in the fridge for up to 1 week..
If you find this Sun Dried Tomato Hummus recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.