Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Glazed doughnut
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Glazed doughnut recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Glazed doughnut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Glazed doughnut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Choose water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to glazed doughnut recipe. You can cook glazed doughnut using 9 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Glazed doughnut:
- Take 3 of and a half cup flour.
- Use 3 tb of spns sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tb of spn normal butter.
- Take 2/3 cup of warm milk.
- Provide 1 t of spn sctive yeast.
- Use 1/2 t of spn salt.
- You need Half of cup warm water (not hot water please).
Steps to make Glazed doughnut:
- The ingredients needed.
- Mix together the warm water, warm milk and yeast. Let sit until the mixture is foamy, 15 minutes..
- Add in melted butter, salt and sugar.
- Add the flour and mix on medium speed until a smooth dough forms.
- Add in 1 tb spn of butter and mix with your hand.
- Cover with a cling film and proof for 1 hour.
- After the first proof, the dough should have doubled in size. Punch it down in the bowl, cover with cling film and allow to proof again for 45 minutes..
- While the dough proofs for a second time, transfer it to the working surface and knead the dough well.
- Use your hand and mould it.
- Line a baking sheet on a tray and arrange the moulded dough.
- Let it rise for 20 mins or untill doulbled in size..
- Using bottle,punch out a hole in the center of each one.
- Fry the doughnut, flipping once, until golden brown and puffed, 1 to 2 minutes per side..
- Transfer the cooked doughnuts to the prepared colander to drain..
- Look at how my doughnut looks fluffy😍😘.
- For making the glazing, mix condensed milk, and make the thick mixture.
- Add in any food colour of your choice. I used pink colour.
- While the doughnuts are still warm, dip each one in the glaze and return to the wire rack to let the glaze set for 5 minutes, then serve warm..
- Garnish with anything of your choice. I garnished mine with smatties and desiccated coconut.
Three easy doughnut glazes: vanilla, chocolate, and apple cider. Find glazed doughnut stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Vegan glazed doughnuts – these egg and dairy free fried ring doughnuts are incredibly light and fluffy. Topped with a vanilla glaze they are so moreish and very similar to a Krispy Kreme. These Homemade Glazed Doughnuts are super fluffy and soft.
If you find this Glazed doughnut recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.