How to Prepare Quick Shrimp Fried Rice
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Shrimp Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp fried rice recipe. To make shrimp fried rice you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Use of Medium/ Large Shrimp.
- Get of Frozen peas.
- Get of Large eggs ( wisked.
- Prepare of Green peppers ( thinly sliced.
- Provide of Red peppers ( thinly sliced.
- Provide of Whole white onion ( thinly sliced.
- Get of Indian Basmati Rice.
- Prepare of Olive oil/ Canola oil.
- Get of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Take of Sesame Seed Oil.
Instructions to make Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Cook rice according to instructions and set aside once done..
- Wash & rinse shrimp/ set aside.
- Heat oil in Non stick Wok.
- Add peppers & peas (stir fry until sauteed ( add just a little soy sauce & sesame seed oil while cooking * Just a little will do because you will add more later).
- Add egg batter ( continue stirring until egg is done within the vegetables.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Once shrimp turns pink add in rice a lil at a time…
- Add sesame seed oil & soy sauce according to taste…
If you find this Shrimp Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.