How to Make Perfect Maharashtrian Lunch
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, maharashtrian lunch. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Maharashtrian Lunch is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Maharashtrian Lunch is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have maharashtrian lunch using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Maharashtrian Lunch:
- Get For of Daal:.
- Get 1 Cup of Daal.
- Take 3-4 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 4-5 Cloves of garlic.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 piece of jaggery.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Make ready As required of green coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready For of Cauliflower Vegetable:.
- Take 1 kg of Cauliflower.
- Take 2 of medium sized potato and tomato.
- Take As required of Green coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chillies.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Maharashtrian Lunch:
- For Daal, Wash Daal and cook it in cooker, take 4 whistle. In a kadhai, take oil and heat it, and put cumin seeds and some hing, then put green chilli, curry leaves and finely chopped garlic, let garlic get golden brown. Add 1 tsp of red chilli powder and 1 cup of water and add cooked daal to it. (Add little water if required) Put salt, garam masala and jaggery into it and let it boil for 5-7 minutes..
- For Cauliflower vegetable, take cauliflower and cut into pieces. Boil the cauliflower for 5 minutes. Take 3 tbsp of oil in kadhai and heat it, then add rai and jeera to it. Add hing, green chilli and chopped potato. Add to it the spices like turmeric powderand red chilli powder. Add salt to taste. Mix well. Add some coriander and cover it. Let it cook for 7-8 minutes..
- For Raita –Take 2 Cucumbers and finely chop it. Add to it 1 Cup Curd and salt and sugar to taste and mix it. Garnish with coriander leaves..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food maharashtrian lunch recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!