Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Rainbow Vegtable Stew
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Rainbow Vegtable Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rainbow Vegtable Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rainbow Vegtable Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rainbow vegtable stew recipe. To make rainbow vegtable stew you only need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rainbow Vegtable Stew:
- Take 1 of lg baked potato.
- Take 2 of bell peppers, red & yellow.
- Provide 3 of carrots.
- Provide 1 of lg head of broccli.
- Take 16 oz of vegtable broth.
- You need 1/2 of lg or 1 small sweet onion.
- Provide 1/2 of tspn each salt, pepper, soul food mix, garlic powder, onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of fresh ginger.
Instructions to make Rainbow Vegtable Stew:
- Clean vegtables, i keep the skin on and tops of peppers but cut the carrot tops off..
- Preheat oven to 450, add oil to roasting pan and heat in oven then spread evenly around roasting pan.
- Add veggies to roasting, spread to ensure even cooking..
- Roast potato and veggies for 45 minutes.
- Add oil to stock pot on medium heat cook garlic and onions for 5 minutes..
- Add broth, ginger, juice from roasting pan and seasonings to stock pot then simmer for 10 minutes..
- Rough chop roasted veggies and potato into large chunks..
- Add chopped roasted to stock pot then simmer covered for 15 minutes on medium heat..
- Remove from heat and use emulsion blender to mix, about 3 minutes..
- Season and simmer on medium low heat for 10 minutes..
- Serve hot or cold, great with crusty bread or crutons.
If you find this Rainbow Vegtable Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.