How to Make Favorite Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate strawberry shortcakes recipe. To cook chocolate strawberry shortcakes you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes:
- Prepare of CHOCOLATE CAKES.
- Take 1 of recipe of my Original Whoppie Pie cakes, recipe attached in direction step #1.
- Provide of STRAWBERRYS.
- Prepare 6 cup of sliced fresh strawberrys.
- Get 1/3 cup of granulated sugar, add more or less depending on sweetness of your strawberrys.
- Get of WHIPPED CREAM.
- Prepare 1 of My recipe for Stabalized Whipped Cream, double all ingredients in recipe, recipe attached in direction step #9.
- Use of GARNISH.
- Provide 1 of recipe of White and Dark covered Chocolate Strawberrys, recipe attached in direction step #10.
- Use of OPTIONAL SAUCES.
- Use 1 of recipe of my Salted Caramel Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #10.
- Use 1 of of my Hot Fudge Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #10.
Steps to make Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes:
- Make Whoppie Pie Cakes and cool them as directed in recipe, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351994-original-whoppie-pies.
- While whoppie pie cakes are cooling , combine strawberrys and sugar and mix well. Let sit to extract juices.
- Make Stabalized Whipped Cream, using double of the ingredients following the same directions. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.
- ASSEMBLE SHORTCAKES.
- Put one Whoppie Pie bottom up on serving plate.
- Put some whipped cream on cake.
- Add some sweetened strawberrys on top of whipped cream.
- Top with another whoppie pie cake.
- Repeat 1 more time by adding whipped cream, strawberrys and third whoppie pie cake.
- Finish top with whipped cream and strawberrys. Garnish with the White and Dark Chocolate covered Strawberrys, recipe attached below Drizzle with Salted Caramel Sauce and Hot Fudge Sauce if your using them, recipes attached below for both https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348550-white-and-dark-chocolate-covered-strawberries https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359845-hot-fudge-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355600-salted-caramel-sauce.
It's bright and fresh, exactly what we want on a hot summer day. Irresistibly decadent twist on classic strawberry shortcakes! Try these tender and rich chocolate shortcakes filled with juicy strawberries and whipped cream. Additional drizzle of chocolate sauce is completely optional, but I know you wouldn't skip it. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
If you find this Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.