Steps to Prepare Speedy Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★ recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start with replacing the light bulbs. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You really need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry naked cake / strawberry shortcake★recipe★ recipe. To cook strawberry naked cake / strawberry shortcake★recipe★ you need 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★:
- Get of ■ For the sponge cake.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Use 55 g (1/4 cup) of and 1 tsp) granulated sugar.
- Take 60 g of (about 1/2 cup) cake flour.
- Take 20 g (1.7 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- You need 20 g (1.4 Tbsp) of milk.
- Provide 7 g (1 tsp) of honey.
- Use of ※(Inside measurement of baking tray; 31cm x 22cm / 12.2''× 8.7'').
- Use of ■ For the syrup.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of hot water.
- Take 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of brandy.
- Take of ■ For the strawberry cream.
- Take 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) of heavy cream.
- Use 15 g (0.5 oz) of freeze-dried strawberry powder.
- Use 1/2 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- Get 18 g (1.5 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, for strawberry powder.
- Get 2 Tbsp of water.
- Provide of ■ For the Toppings.
- Take 8-10 of strawberries.
- Use of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Instructions to make Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/Ev5bqxAtYM8.
- 【For the sponge cake】Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F. Sift the cake flour twice. Put unsalted butter, milk, and honey in a small bowl; set aside. Prepare hot water to warm egg mixture (low heat)..
- Beat egg lightly until becomes watery. Add granulated sugar and mix lightly. Warm it in hot water until it reaches body temperature..
- Take the egg mixture out of the hot water. Warm the milk, butter, and honey in the hot water (extremely low heat); set aside..
- Whip the egg mixture with a hand mixer on high speed. The batter falls slowly forming a ribbon. It should hold it's shape for a few moments. Whip it slowly on low speed for 1.5 mins to make bubbles smaller and the same size..
- Add the flour in 2 parts. Fold it about 20 times after 1st addition. Fold it until the powderiness disappears after 2nd addition. (30-40 times).
- Add a small amount of the batter to the warmed butter, milk, and honey. Mix well until smooth. Put it back to the cake batter. Fold it until combined (30 times). Please mix the batter of the bottom sometimes..
- Pour it into a baking sheet and flatten it. Drop the sheet lightly about several times to remove large bubbles. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 15 mins..
- Drop the sheet to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the sheet. Let it cool. When cooled, peel off the parchment paper..
- 【For the syrup】Add hot water to granulated sugar and stir to melt. Add brandy and stir..
- 【Assemble the cake!】Cut out 3 circles from the sponge sheet with a 12 cm (4.7'') mousse ring. Cut out 3 circles from the sponge sheet with a 6 cm (2.4'') mousse ring. Brush both sides of each layer with the syrup..
- Add granulated sugar to heavy cream. Whip it while cooling with ice water until it becomes heavy; set aside. Put granulated sugar and strawberry powder, mix well. Add water and mix well until combined..
- Add the strawberry mixture to the whipped cream in 2-3 parts. Mix it with a spatula. Cut strawberries vertically in half..
- Lay the first layer. Put the strawberry cream on top of the first layer and spread it. Pipe swirls of whipped cream along the edge of the cake. Place strawberries on the inside of the cream of swirls. Pipe the cream between each strawberry to fill the gap..
- Add the second layer of cake. Repeat the steps of spreading the cream, piping swirls, and filling the inside with strawberries and cream..
- Add the third layer of cake. Repeat the steps of spreading the cream and piping swirls. Top the cake with the remaining strawberries. Assemble mini-cake (6cm / 2.4-inch) in the same way. It's all done!.
Strawberry shortcake layer cake the easy strawberry shortcake cake recipe easy strawberry shortcake ready set eat strawberry shortcake cake celebrating bisquick strawberry shortcake recipe. Easy Strawberry Shortcake Cake Recipe Life Love And Sugar. Bottom line, this strawberry shortcake cake is just GOOD and everyone will love it. Even those people who don't like whipped cream have gone back for a second slice. It's strawberry season so you should have no problem getting your hands on a some nice juicy strawberries.
If you find this Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★ recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.