Steps to Prepare Award-winning Easy Fish Stew
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Fish Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Fish Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Fish Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy fish stew recipe. You can have easy fish stew using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Fish Stew:
- Take 1 of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of onion – sliced thin.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Take 1 of red or green pepper sliced thin.
- Take 5 of sun dried tomatoes sliced thin (optional).
- Get 1/2 lb of cod or haddock sliced into 3" pieces.
- Use 1/2 lb of salmon sliced into 3" pieces.
- Prepare 2 of 14.5 oz. cans diced (or stewed) Italian or Mexican style tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 10 of shrimp (optional).
- Get 1 of good crusty bread.
Instructions to make Easy Fish Stew:
- In a 4 qt. pot over med to med/low heat add enough oil to cover bottom of pot and heat. Add onions, peppers and garlic (optional sun dried tomatoes). Cook a few minutes then add butter and finish cooking until onions are translucent..
- Add canned tomatoes and heat thoroughly. If you get stewed tomatoes make sure to slice them before adding them to the pot..
- Add fish cover reduce heat to just below med-low and set timer for 5 minutes..
- Gentle turn over pieces of fish to prevent them breaking apart. Continue cooking for 5 minutes more. If you're going to use shrimp, place them into the pot 3 minutes PRIOR to final cook time..
This easy Nigerian fish stew is versatile and can be served with boiled white rice or paired with vegetable soups like efo riro to accompany Nigerian swallow. Drain and rinse the beans and chop the fish into large chunks. Turn down the heat and add the beans and fish to the pan. Taste and season, then ladle into bowls, scatter with parsley leaves and serve. Good fish stew is an incredibly simple recipe.
If you find this Easy Fish Stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.