Easiest Way to Make Favorite Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯
Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯. Baked Pork Chop Rice is a popula dish in Hong Kong. Some of the restaurants or cha chan teng (Hong Kong's local cafes) serve the pork chop in tonkatsu style. This Baked Pork Chop Rice is a Hong Kong restaurant classic!
Not only pork chop bake rice is tasty but also simple to make them. This baked pork chop rice is a must to keep eating. Now, everything is ready and handy to gather, we can whip it up whenever we crave for.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, hong kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Baked Pork Chop Rice is a popula dish in Hong Kong. Some of the restaurants or cha chan teng (Hong Kong's local cafes) serve the pork chop in tonkatsu style. This Baked Pork Chop Rice is a Hong Kong restaurant classic!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hong kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯:
- Get 3 pcs of pork chop.
- Get of pepper.
- Make ready of salt.
- Make ready of corn starch cover pork / then eggs.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 2 cups of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1/2 of onions.
- Prepare 3 of shallots.
- Make ready 2 spoons of chopped garlic.
- Make ready 4 spoons of ketchup.
- Get 2 spoons of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 spoon of sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of maggie sauce.
- Make ready of chicken stock.
- Get 1 of tomatoes + cherry tomatoes.
- Take of flour/corn starch water at the end.
- Take of mozzarella cheese.
This is my first time to view your website. I live in Sydney and always want to cook Baked Pork Chops with Fried Rice at home. I'll follow this recipe next week. Baked Pork Chop Rice is a popula dish in Hong Kong.
Steps to make Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯:
- Ingredients – i like to soak my pork in water for 30 mins or so since sometimes the pork has those strong smell.
- Marinate pork with salt and pepper and beaten eggs for 30mins then pat with little cornstarch before frying..
- Little oil, high mid heat – throw in the rice and 3 beaten eggs, then add 1 tsp of salt and stir fry until mix well. Placed rice in container.
- Shallow oil Mid Heat, place pork chop in. Flip when its golden brown, then flip again after 2 mins. Flip once every 1-2 mins to avoid burning pork chop. Do this for around 8 mins until porkchop cooked. Drain oil then place porkchop onto the rice..
- Little oil caramelize the shallots and onions until brown then add in 2 spoons of garlic with a little oil. Stir for a min or two then put in 4 big spoon of ketchup, 2 spoon of light soya sauce. Stir. Then place 400ml chicken stock and a spoonful of sugar and 2tsp of maggie sauce. Mix and taste. Should be abit salty and little sweet. Adjust more seasonings if needed..
- Wait until its boiling add in the tomatoes and simmer it for 3 mins. Then add in cornstarch water or flour to thicken the sauce. Taste again if ok switch heat off..
- Pour Sauce on top of porkchop. Then add the cheese. Place in Oven 200°C for 15 – 20 mins until the cheese melts with a slightly brown colour..
Like the restaurants in Hong Kong, Roland cooked a simple fried rice as a bed for the pork chop to rest on, followed by his very delicious tomato based sauce.. Baked Pork Chop Rice, or 焗豬扒飯. This is a local Hong Kong classic, an absolute standard at all the cha chaan teng, or 茶餐廳, in Hong Kong. A cha chaan teng has to have a decent Chinese Baked Pork Chop dish to serve to the hungry masses if it wants to be taken seriously as an eatery! Baked pork chops with rice 焗豬扒飯 is a classic Hong Kong recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food hong kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!